Date:      Sun, 26 Nov 2000 18:16:38 -0500 (EST)
From:      Darren Henderson <darren@bmv.state.me.us>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   aviator/raylink wireless

Some where recently I saw a message go by about the raylink driver being
commited. But I'm not sure to what, I'm assuming to -current.

Anyone know if there are any plans for migrating it down to stable as
well? Not the greatest cards in the world but they are cheap and they do
work and are handy for small environments.