Date:      Fri, 8 Aug 1997 09:29:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@cdrom.com>
To:        Mark Mayo <mark@quickweb.com>
Cc:        Faried Nawaz <fn@Hungry.COM>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape native version

% The browsers are geting so gigantic these days that I really do find myself
% using lynx more and more. I re-installed Netscape 2.0 last night, and it
% seems to work just fine. I wish they'd offer a version without the mail and
% newsgroup and composer tools, or offer them as separate programs or something.

They are.  I read on pcweek.com a few days ago that Netscape is going
to release a 4.x version of JUST navigator.. none of the groupware,
messaging, etc..

Murray Stokely