Date:      24 Apr 1998 12:44:11 +0200
From:      dag-erli@ifi.uio.no (Dag-Erling Coidan =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?= )
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ls

current's ls now accepts three new options:

 -? Display a short list of options (this was already in the code, but
    was left out from the call to getopt)

 -B Display all unprintable characters in octal (\xxx)

 -b As -B, but use C escape codes when possible (as in AT&T Unices)

Note that -b currently doesn't behave *exactly* like it does on AT&T
Unices, but I'm working on that, using Solaris 2.5.1 for reference.

I'll look through (and probably commit) Max Euston's patches (-H and
-P, see bin/6140) later today or this weekend, and merge everything
into stable at some point during the next week unless somebody
strongly objects.

Any comments / suggestions?

--
Noone else has a .sig like this one.