Date:      Wed, 16 May 2007 20:05:26 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Michiel Boland <michiel@boland.org>
To:        "S.N.Grigoriev" <serguey-grigoriev@yandex.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Crash during sending print jobs

> Hi,
>
> beginning with last week my 7-Current amd64 system panics
> during sending print jobs (especially PostScript) to my
> LPT connected laser printer.

I was having a similar problam. Although for me, the panic was not induced
by the print per se. Rather it was the lprm I did when I tried to remove
the job. I believe the panic message was something like 'System call write
returning with 1 locks held'. Unfortunately I binned the crash dumps.

Cheers
Michiel