Date:      Sun, 16 Feb 2003 00:38:52 GMT
From:      Adrian Damn it <adrian@twistedliving.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sun License question

I work for a very large web hosting company. One of our products is a jailed NFS
mount on FreeBSD. This way each customer gets their own
"machine" and can install their own ports etc. We make our own Stable
version of the ports, and we are still distributing the 1.1.8 JDK.
I wanted to know if I can install a binary version of 1.3.1 in the
base installation without license issues. I have agreed to Suns
terms, but was not clear on this issue.

Adrian