Date:      Sun, 7 May 2000 14:31:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        jmedearis@msfreezone.org
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Recompiled kernel larger than GENERIC

You may have used the makeoptions -g in your config file.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best OS around.    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|