Date:      Wed, 09 Aug 2006 11:06:15 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        hselasky@c2i.net
Cc:        perforce@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PERFORCE change 103353 for review

In message: <200608091008.13203.hselasky@c2i.net>
            Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net> writes:
: On Wednesday 09 August 2006 08:12, M. Warner Losh wrote:
: > In message: <200608061822.k76IMif7005363@repoman.freebsd.org>
: >
: >             Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@freebsd.org> writes:
: > : + * Copyright (c) 2006 Hans Petter Selasky
: > : + * All rights reserved.
: > : + *
: >
: > Usually copyrights are added only in cases where a significant amount
: > of work has happend.  While what you've done is interesting here, it
: > likely falls short of the legal test necessary.
: >
:
: Ok, so should I remove it? If you look at the diff between version 1 and the
: latest, you will see significant changes.

I'll let you be the judge, but usually 20% or more changes is the rule
of thumb that we've generally used.

Warner