Date:      Fri, 5 Oct 2001 17:06:19 -0400
From:      Jamie Oulman <jamie@techsquare.com>
To:        Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Why sshd:PermitRootLogin = no ?

matt.

i think your missing the point of my comment.

i never said it would increase or decrease the security of the
superuser account. nor did i say it was detrimental to the
person installing it.

what i am saying is that i dont see any real point in making
the change. if you want it enabled. do so after the installation.

jamie.