Date:      Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:43:49 -0500
From:      "Daryl Chance" <dchance@midsouth.rr.com>
To:        <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Programmers Documentation Project

so basically, if you want to do it, heres your straight-jacket
and path to your favorite editor eh? :)

I really would like to do this, but I don't want to do it alone :).
What I eventually want, is understanding enough of the code to be
able to commit code back to the FBSD community and I figured that
commenting code would be an easy way to get in there, tinker with
code, without actually breaking anything.

Btw, I did check the info you gave me Murray, and it's not what I
was looking for :).  What I'm lookin for is something like this:
http://www.blur.com/blurbeta/Beta/source/maxclasslib/docs/html/index.html

and AFAIK, it doesn't exists for FBSD.  To any of the commiters
to FreeBSD, does this seem useful?  Or just wasted time?

If it doesn't seem like wasted time to people, I start on it :).

One last question, should I follow the -current tree with all the
documentation and have it go into -stable when it's MFC'd?  Or
make my patches against -stable and -current?

Thanks,
Daryl