Date:      Thu, 13 Nov 1997 14:11:15 -0800 (PST)
From:      Sean Eric Fagan <sef@kithrup.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   I would like to apologise

To both Jordan and David...

My last message (the one with the embarassing lack of subject, *blush*)
was a bit heated.

I do not like the lack of a workaround for FreeBSD, and I do not like
waiting until Intel decides to release information about it.  But,
really, I don't like Intel either, so, go figger ;).

I obviously do not agree with Jordan's attitude about this... but I do
understand his position.  (Barely, though, I have to admit that.)

And I don't doubt that either of them is doing what they think is right and
best for the freebsd users.

And, no, nobody yelled at me or threatened me about my message. :)

Sean.