Date:      Tue, 06 Sep 2005 19:34:28 -0400
From:      "Frederick N. Brier" <fbrier@multideck.com>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Repairing "kernel not found"

More info.  If I "ls" either before or after setting the bootpath or
module_path environment variables, the response is: "open '/' failed: no
such file or directory".  The "load kernel" command returns: "can't file
'kernel'".  Do I need to load a module so that the 3Ware drive "twe" is
loaded?  The loaddev and currdev variables are both set to "disk1s1a:"
Thank you again.

Fred.