Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 1999 23:11:16 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Doc. Proj. questions?  Post 'em to the list

Hi folks,

I'm finding that an increasing number of questions relating to the
Doc. Proj. are being sent to me directly, rather than being sent to the
-doc list.

I've got no objection to receiving questions privately, and will do my
best to answer them.  However, please think about sending them via the
-doc list instead.  That way the question (and any responses) will make
it in to the archives, so that hopefully they can help the next person
to come along.

I read -doc religiously, and do my best to answer everything that comes
up here as soon as I can.  If you think that I've missed something, feel
free to point it out to me in private e-mail, but do let me know that I
can cc: the reply back to -doc if necessary.

Thanks,

                    Bagel: The carbohydrate with the hole