Date:      Tue, 07 Jan 2003 00:05:45 -0600
From:      "Jack L. Stone" <jackstone@sage-one.net>
To:        "Adam Maas" <mykroft@explosive.mail.net>, "Mark" <admin@asarian-host.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Postfix vs. Sendmail

At 12:43 AM 1.7.2003 -0500, Adam Maas wrote:
>Definitely keep them included, but not so closely tied to the core
>installation. Perhaps take a page from Slackware, which includes them by
>default, even on a minimal install, but you can manually deselect them if
>you don't wish sendmail (or bind, etc).
>
>--Adam

This is a GREAT product and I also cast a vote to stay the course and leave
sendmail, et al in there. Certainly have not been bothered by any of it.
Like an earlier post -- guess you'll just have to "roll your own".

Wouldn't this be a topic for advocacy anyway....??

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Administrator

SageOne Net