Date:      Sat, 3 Mar 2007 1:13:04 -0800
From:      Vizion <vizion@vizion.occoxmail.com>
To:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Cc:        stephen@math.missouri.edu
Subject:   (no subject)

Vizion wrote:

> I guess You need to update your graphics/libart_lgpl.
>
> wbr,
> pluknet
>
> Thanks for the info
>
> However I tried that but still got the same result...
>
> Could there be some other explanation??

I had this problem a few days ago, and simply assumed that if I waited
long enough it would get fixed.  And it did.  But I think that
libart_lgpl went through at least two upgrades before the problem got
fixed.  So you should do a fresh cvsup, and then update libart_lgpl.

Stephen
Thanks very much.
I am trying that. In the meantime you don't happen to know how to fix the portupgrade problem I am getting with bsdpan mentioned in another thread? I am constantly having to run 'portupgrade -a -O' rather then simply -a due to bsdpan.

Thanks again

David