Date:      Tue, 23 Feb 1999 12:12:54 +0200 (EET)
From:      andy <andy@faust.moldsat.md>
To:        cjclark@home.com
Cc:        dan@jgl.reno.nv.us, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sendmail

On Mon, 22 Feb 1999, Crist J. Clark wrote:

> andy wrote,
> > my current configs
> >
> > --- last.mc ---
> > FEATURE(mailertable, `hash -o /etc/mailertable')dnl
> > FEATURE(virtusertable, `hash -o /etc/virtusertable')dnl
> >
> > MASQUERADE_AS(moldsat.md)dnl
>
> Remove this line:
>
> > MASQUERADE_DOMAIN(faust.moldsat.md)dnl
>
> I believe it is your problem.

It didn't help.

As I suppose, this is not .cf problem.

As usual we don't masquerade anything to permit "from" rewriting.
That's _normal_ sendmail behaviour.
Is that true?
Why has it stopped doing that?

A've tried masquerading as a last resort.
But even masquerading can't help.

p.s. once again:
                __It has appeared since I've cvsup'ed 2.2.6R - > 2.2.7C__

andy
                     Kishington is real. The rest is done with mirrors.