Date:      Wed, 4 Jun 2014 09:20:07 -0700
From:      Daniel Duerr <dd@gizmocreative.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   SuperMicro SAS Expander compatibility question

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to build a new ZFS storage server on 9-STABLE.  The zpool =
will be running multiple raid2z vdevs.  To accommodate a larger number =
of disks, I'd like to use a SAS Expander.  I'm leaning towards the =
combination of the LSI SAS 9211-4i HBA (via mps) and the Supermicro =
846E16 expander chassis (via ses).  Does anyone here have experience =
with this specific hardware combination?  Is it supported?  Is it =
stable?

Thanks!
Daniel