Date:      Tue, 28 Jan 2003 22:32:10 -0500
From:      Jeff Utter <sirfunk@sadclown.net>
To:        "Nick H. -- Technical Support Engineer" <nickh@supportteam.net>, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: make buildworld failure

i think my system is building successfully now.. i did 2 things:

1.) deleted my whole src tree, and re-downloaded it

2.) cp /usr/src/crypto/openssl/crypto/idea/idea.h /usr/src/crypto/openssh/

not sure which one fixed it, but it's been building for about 20 minutes, and i think it's past the point where it was dying before.

hope it continus to build, and i hope it works for you too.

enjoy,
jeff Utter