Date:      Fri, 13 Feb 1998 17:13:19 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: General policy on trademark violations

In message <199802131726.SAA11890@yedi.iaf.nl> Wilko Bulte writes:
:  What will FreeBSD Inc do if say a big company near Seattle sues
:  FreeBSD Inc for something? Theoretical maybe (probably ;-) but
:  the case is clear: no way the 'Chuck defense team' would ever win.
:  No $$ to burn.

I'm sure that lots of people would come out of the woodwork to support
almost any of the *BSDs that get sued by said company...  I know that
I would.

Warner