Date:      Sun, 23 Mar 2003 20:34:27 +0200
From:      "DJ Boris" <dj_boris@mail.ru>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: supported USB ADSL modems

I have done some reading and you are right. I can't see any USB ADSL
supported modems... there are some Alcatels but people are having probs with
them. If I understand correctly the Ethernet ADSL modems aren't dependant on
host drivers. Am I correct? Does that mean that I can use them under fbsd?
Can you give me some guidelines?

sorry for the stupid questions - still new to ADSL .. and the info on the
net is sooooo much, difficult to grasp from the first time.

thanx