Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 2000 10:20:36 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        Tomaz Borstnar <tomaz.borstnar@over.net>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG, brian@Awfulhak.org, brian@hak.lan.Awfulhak.org
Subject:   Re: Fwd: Re: ppp and lqr - Warning: lqr_RecvEcho: Got packet size 54, expecting 12 !

Oops, I wasn't just being stupid in fsm.c WRT padding (the bit I
fixed), I was also being stupid in lqr.c !!!

I've now fixed that too.  Thanks for your patience.

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>                        <brian@[uk.]FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;                   <brian@[uk.]OpenBSD.org>