Date:      Fri, 23 Jun 2000 11:02:51 +0200
From:      Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>
To:        Michael Urban <murban@tznet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-libh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Interested in helping with new sysinstall project.

Thus spake Michael Urban (murban@tznet.com):

> The first project is a graphical installation utility for FreeBSD in
> order to make things easier for newbies.

You mean, the job sysinstall does at the moemnt?
I'm currently working on such a thing, you are welcomed to help :)))

> Redhat (although probably with a different interface) that allows users
> to administer most aspects of a FreeBSD system from a GUI front end.

Fine.

> If someone could contact me regarding these projects, and how I can get
> involved in one or both, I would appreciate it.

It's currently on CVS:

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@usw4.freebsd.org:/home/libh/cvs login
(just press enter for the password)
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@usw4.freebsd.org:/home/libh/cvs co libh

Then, send patches to this list :)

I suggest that you first do things with the configuration thing.

There are some examples in the doc/ subdir, which show how things
work.

Alex
--
cat: /home/alex/.sig: No such file or directory