Date:      Tue, 27 Apr 1999 18:57:45 +0000 (GMT)
From:      matt <matt@xnet-a-226.resnet.purdue.edu>
To:        Dean Lombardo <dlombardo@excite.com>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: notebook ZV port support?

I have a Toshiba 510CDT (p133, 32 megs ram, etc...) that has a ZV port.
I'm not sure how they work either but I do know that there are a fwe
pcmcia cards available that support the ZV port.  I believe there are mpeg
hardware decoding cards available, as well as video capture cards, though
I have yet to find a ZV card that has a tv tuner in it, which is what I'd
really like to find.  If anyone knows of one, I'd like to know where to
get one.  Thanks,

=09=09=09Matt