Date:      Thu, 28 Aug 1997 15:06:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Simon Shapiro <Shimon@i-Connect.Net>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   DPT Boot Floppy

If any of you still need a -current boot floppy,
sendero-ppp.i-connect.net/FreeBSD-3.0 has a complete snapshot.

Two points:

a.  Try to refrain from installing your entire system from this site.  We
    are using it internally and do not have the bandwidth.

b.  IF the fdisk and disklabel screens are unreadable, I know about it,
    I posted to -current about it, I do not maintain that code, do not
    have commit authority, do not have the time, ____________ (fill the
    blank :-)

I will maintain this site from time to time...

---

Sincerely Yours,           (Sent on 28-Aug-97, 15:01:34 by XF-Mail)

Simon Shapiro              Atlas Telecom
Senior Architect           14355 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 130 Beaverton OR
97005
Shimon@i-Connect.Net       Voice:  503.643.5559, Emergency: 503.799.2313