Date:      Tue, 11 Jun 2002 09:01:06 -0500
From:      "Sherry Moore" <smoore@colsa.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "Roark Washington" <rwashing@colsa.com>, "Cliff Kirby" <CKIRBY3@colsa.com>, <ebutton@colsa.com>

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C21126.85279B30

=20
I found you name and contact information on a free BSD website.  I am
 having difficulty with a Free BSD box I recently installed.  We are
 using it as a GPS server.  Within our corporation, we have specific
 logon icons, specific logon pop up messages and message of the day for
 the konsole for our security department.  I having difficulty with =
these
 displaying on boot or in the konsole window.

 I have add a line in the recourses file and the xsetup file, pointing =
 the png logo image.  Also, I created the motd file of root.  Yet, it
 still does not appear in the konsole window.  I am using the KDE
 Desktop. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

 I am new to this operating system, so I am a little green on specifics.

Thanks in advance,
Sherry Rush

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C21126.85279B30

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I found you name and contact information on a free BSD =
website.&nbsp; I=20
am<BR>&nbsp;having difficulty with a Free BSD box I recently =
installed.&nbsp; We=20
are<BR>&nbsp;using it as a GPS server.&nbsp; Within our corporation, we =
have=20
specific<BR>&nbsp;logon icons, specific logon pop up messages and =
message of the=20
day for<BR>&nbsp;the konsole for our security department.&nbsp; I having =

difficulty with these<BR>&nbsp;displaying on boot or in the konsole=20
window.<BR><BR>&nbsp;I have add a line in the recourses file and the =
xsetup=20
file, pointing to<BR>&nbsp;the png logo image.&nbsp; Also, I created the =
motd=20
file of root.&nbsp; Yet, it<BR>&nbsp;still does not appear in the =
konsole=20
window.&nbsp; I am using the KDE<BR>&nbsp;Desktop. Any input will be =
greatly=20
appreciated.<BR></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;I am new to this operating system, so I am a little green on=20
specifics.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks in advance,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Sherry Rush</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C21126.85279B30--