Date:      Sun, 25 Oct 1998 20:32:16 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Joseph M. Scott" <jmscott@ainet.com>
To:        Ben Manes <anarchy@crl.com>
Cc:        FREEBSD-NEWBIES ML <FREEBSD-NEWBIES@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Corel WP8

	When I downloaded it I made sure to mention freebsd in the
comments section of the sign up form and how it would be nice to have a
FreeBSD version as well.  I also asked if it worked with linux emu under
fbsd.  I got an email from a tech there saying that everyone was pretty
much eying Linux but he did say that it would run on fbsd with the linux
emu.  I havn't had the chance to test this out for myself however.

Joseph Scott
jmscott@ainet.com