Date:      Tue, 20 Mar 2001 15:39:34 +0700
From:      Saifuddin <sfdn@lapindo.co.id>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   system-full

Hello questions,
      My system (FreeBSD 4.1) has root mail was full. I was to move
      this file (mail) to other place, then I replaced with new one. I
      also to change this new file with owned by root and wheel. But I
      got the problem this file (new) was unable to write by the
      system. What happens? Or how can I must to handle this full
      system file?

--
Best regards,
 Saifuddin                          mailto:sfdn@lapindo.co.id