Date:      Tue, 5 Jan 1999 14:49:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
Cc:        freebsd-svr4@atdot.dotat.org, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [freebsd-svr4] KLD conversion done; state of the world

:I agree....
:this is -current dammit..
:get it in....
:I'm sure you'll find backers...
:this should go in asap so people can start using solaris binaries.
:
:
:On Tue, 5 Jan 1999, David O'Brien wrote:
:
:> >    - I have commit privs, but I'm waiting for the 3.0.1 split before I
:> >      import anything due to the cruft-culling that's going on now, the
:>
:> Please bring this up with core (if you haven't already).  If you wait to
:> commit this to 3.1-CURRENT, it will be over a year until the average
:> FreeBSDer will see SVR4 emulation.
:>
:> --
:> -- David    (obrien@NUXI.com  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)

    Heh.  Uncle!  Uncle!  Ah, what the hell.  commit it I say, commit it
    now, before the sky starts to fall!  <GRIN>

						-Matt

    Matthew Dillon  Engineering, HiWay Technologies, Inc. & BEST Internet
                    Communications & God knows what else.
    <dillon@backplane.com> (Please include original email in any response)