Date:      Thu, 25 Feb 1999 00:06:55 +0000
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
To:        Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Chinese and DSSSL

On Sun, Feb 21, 1999 at 01:21:44AM -0500, Malartre wrote:
> No Chinese. Has I never used DSSSL, I don't know how it will impact on
> the translation.. Is it a problem?

Don't know, but the mailing lists;

    freebsd-translate@ngo.org.uk

and

    davenport@berkshire.net

might be able to offer more assistance. I know folks from the Japanese
translation project are on the first, and the author of the modular
stylesheets, Norm Walsh, is on (in fact, moderates) the second.

                    Bagel: The carbohydrate with the hole