Date:      Sat, 15 Sep 2001 18:28:55 -0500
From:      Jim Bryant <kc5vdj@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Post-KSE KDE Issues...

I am getting intermittant communications initialization errors involving DCOPSERVER upon starting KDE.  The thing is that it seems
to be random.  So far it will happen 2 out of every 3 times you attempt to login via KDM...  So far, the only cure is to keep
logging in until it doesn't produce the message, with a maximum so far of 3 times before a successful login, minimum of getting in
on the first attempt.

I'm going to recompile KDE2 and see if this fixes anything, but if someone knows about this, please tell, as I really don't want to
spend the next 24 hours recompiling...

FreeBSD wahoo.kc.rr.com 5.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #2: Fri Sep 14 08:13:08 CDT 2001
jbryant@wahoo.kc.rr.com:/usr/src/sys/i386/compile/WAHOO  i386

jim
--
          ET has one helluva sense of humor!
     He's always anal-probing right-wing schizos!