Date:      Sun, 16 Oct 2011 01:44:58 -0300
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Otac=EDlio?= <otacilio.neto@ee.ufcg.edu.br>
To:        office@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   libreoffice calc crash when I try format cells

Dears

I have compiled libreoffice-3.4.3_1 from ports in this machine:

FreeBSD squitch 8.2-RELEASE-p2 FreeBSD 8.2-RELEASE-p2 #9: Fri Jul 22
12:30:57 BRT 2011     ota@squitch:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SQUITCH  i386

Using this configuration:

squitch# make showconfig
===> The following configuration options are available for
libreoffice-3.4.3_1:
      WEBDAV=on "Support webdav protocol"
      KDE4=off "With Qt4/KDE4 vclplug support"
      GTK=on "With GTK vclplug support"
      GNOME=on "Better integration in gnome environnement"
      JAVA=off "Add Java support (XML Filters, macros)"
      PYUNO=on "Allow to script libreoffice in python"
      SYSTRAY=off "Enable systemtry quickstarter"
      MMEDIA=on "Enable multimedia backend for impress"
      SDK=off "Build with SDK"
      DEBUG=off "Build with debug symbols and verbose output"
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings

I have compiled with and without

LOCALIZED_LANG=pt-BR

So initially I was having crashes on libreoffice Writer when I click on
drop down menu list. So I remove this fonts

strangelo Edessa
Latha
MV Boli
Raavi
Serto Malankara
Serto Urhoy
Vrinda
Serto Jerusalem
SyrCOMBatnan
Seto Jerusalem Outline
Serto Kharput

and Writer do not crash more.

But another issue is make me crazy! All times that I try open the
"Format Cells" on libreoffice Calc the program simply crash. Without
messages.

Don't matter if I compile with LOCALIZED_LANG=pt-BR or without. The
problem occurs all times.

I am using this locale

squitch# locale
LANG=pt_BR.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_TIME="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_ALL=

Can you help me? I can do more tests if you want, but I need put
libreoffice to works.

Thanks a lot
-Otacílio