Date:      Fri, 13 Dec 2013 21:38:09 +0100
From:      Albert Cervin <albert@acervin.com>
To:        Niclas Zeising <zeising+freebsd@daemonic.se>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: libc_nonshared.a missing on 10.0-RC1

The ports tree was updated after the upgrade. Also, I could not link any
C/C++ program, it was not just ports that were failing. Are you saying that
the lib should not in fact be there?

I also had the latest version of pkg already.

Cheers,
Albert

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 6:53 PM, Niclas Zeising <zeising+freebsd@daemonic.se