Date:      Tue, 27 Jan 1998 14:13:20 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Ben Kirkpatrick, ELI" <blkirk@float.eli.net>
To:        andrew@pubnix.net
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CCD Dreams?  Was (Re: Sendmail - low on space)

   I haven't worked with CCD at all, but it sounds like the same ballpark.
Any idea how much code would have to be changed to get this kind of
functionality?
   I really like the idea of having everything but the root be under a
rubberized partioning scheme.  I wonder how much overhead is involved?

--Ben Kirkpatrick (not getting any work done today)