Date:      Mon, 15 Jul 2002 22:38:58 -0400
From:      Rob Andrews <rob@cyberpunkz.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   burncd question.  direct reply please.

I've recently ran into a question of how to convert some backup
cd images from a .bin format into .iso for use of being able to
use the burncd utility on our freebsd box since we have fewer
problems and errors when burning cd's on that machine.

I have combed the web looking for info but so far haven't turned
up any useful links to help me figure this out.

If someone has done this or knows where I should be looking please
reply directly to me as I no longer subscribe to this list due to
the volume.  -security is enough for me..  :)

Thanks in advance..

Rob Andrews
rob@cyberpunkz.org