Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:00:19 -0500
From:      nathan <beemern@telecom.ksu.edu>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: c++ sockets and qt

er.. i posted too soon i guess, from trolltech.com->

--snip--
Modules are major new large components not necessary useful for all
Qt-based applications. Note that some modules are included in the Qt
Enterprise Edition but not the Qt Professional Edition.

       Qt Table Module
       Qt Canvas Module
       Qt Network Module
       Qt XML Module
--snip--

i would guess then that the net module isn't in the ports version

i still need a socket library tho...
what do i use? a quick perusal of /ports/devel and /ports/x11-toolkits
yielded nothing for "socket"??

btw, i am running   qt-2.1.1