Date:      Thu, 6 Mar 1997 09:49:40 -0300 (EST)
From:      Lex Luthor <luthor@linf.unb.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   --> Filter quesstion

Hi,

 How may I setup a filter to pass the DCC Chat and send/receive on IRC
clients? There are a lot of IRC clients on my network, but they cannot
make a DCC Chat on IRC, or send a file, the filters does let it, but I
don't know how this filter must be.
 The user receive ther question to accept the connection, but when he
accepts, nothing happens, the file doesn't start to transfer and the chat
dosen't work.
  Does anybody know how this filter must be (to allow the DCC) ?

Thanks,
---
/ Alex Carlos Braga Antao         \ /_  __                    \
| UnB - Universidade de Brasilia   |    //     ...on IRC       |
| e-mail : luthor@linf.unb.br      |  //        / _/________   |
| http://www.linf.unb.br/~luthor   | /____ /_/ /  /) (_) /     |