Date:      Sat, 11 Jul 2015 16:42:25 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
To:        Taras Korenko <ds@ukrhub.net>
Cc:        Andrej Solonenko <ap_berzerk@yahoo.com>, "freebsd-doc@freebsd.org" <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Ukrainian documentation translation

On Sat, 11 Jul 2015, Taras Korenko wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 11, 2015 at 02:50:09PM +0000, Andrej Solonenko via freebsd-doc wrote:
>> Hi, I'm going to start translating the documentation into Ukrainian and I will appreciate any advice regarding the first steps.
>
>  You might start reading FDP Primer:
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/fdp-primer/
>
>  The same question was raised earlier (at least twice):
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-doc/2012-March/019651.html
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-doc/2014-May/023723.html

Translation questions are best asked on the freebsd-translators mailing
list at
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-translators

Right now, many translation teams are inactive.  We are working to
revise our translation system, making it much less work-intensive for
translators.  When we have a usable prototype, it will be announced on
the mailing lists.