Date:      Thu, 20 Sep 2001 20:44:15 +0200
From:      Joachim =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Str=F6mbergson?= <watchman@ludd.luth.se>
To:        FreeBSD-Stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Major new feature in 4.4 missing in the release notes

Aloha!

I looked through the release notes earlier today. Unless I'm totally mistaken
and blind, there is a feature in the release that is new in 4.4 that is
unmentioned: The new, great looking release notes!

They are sooo much more nice looking and well laid out that they deserve to be
mentioned. I assume they are covered in the passage:

"Many additional changes were made to FreeBSD that are not listed here for
lack of space. For example, documentation was corrected and improved"

But, documentation should probably have it's own section, and at least this
time, the new release notes should have been pointed out, especially since
they probably are one of this that just about any reads.

Just my thoughts. Good work all!

--
Med vänlig hälsning, Cheers!

Joachim Strömbergson