Date:      Fri, 18 Jan 2008 17:07:21 +1100
From:      Andrew Snow <andrew@modulus.org>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   iSCSI tests  in 7.0-RC1

Hi!

I have been testing iSCSI initiator using two 7.0-RC1 machines.
Machines are quad-core Xeons connected back to back via gigabit.  The
target is running the same OS with the iscsi-target port talking
directly to a local device partition on disk.

While it seems to work well initially (I can format, fsck, and mount a
disk) after I start copying files in and out it seems to lock up
regularly for about 15-20 seconds a time.  After it unblocks it
continues as if nothing happened until 5-10 seconds later it happens
again (and again).

Is this a known problem and is there any workaround?

- Andrew