Date:      Mon, 01 May 2000 12:23:32 GMT
From:      <gunnut@2ainfo.it>
To:        stable@FREEBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problem with WP8

I run 4.0-STABLE on PentiumII 266 128MB Xfree86-4 with Linux emulation
enabled.
I have built all the software from ports exept the linux_base=20
installed
with the system.
I tried to install from ports wordperfect and everything went well.
When I launch xwp I get the following error:
The following path/filenames do not exist
Styles
     .wprc/
as well as
file not found .wprc/wp8x.set
the directory .wprc is created in my home directory but it is empty
(I tried to copy this directory from my Linux partition but the error
persists).I do have POSIX compliance enabled in my kernel and in fact
I can run Acrobat and Staroffice.
I did edit /compat/linux/etc/ld.so.conf and then ran=20
/compat/linux/sbin
/ldconfig.
Any help really appreciated
Filippo