Date:      Mon, 12 Feb 2018 10:28:33 -0800
From:      "Janet Carr" <janet@infodatazone.com>
To:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Linux Users

Hi,

I got your company's details from one of the Search engine and see that your
company is one of the Exhibitors in Southern California Linux Expo 2018.

Would you be interested in Linux Users Database 2018?

Lists include:- Company Name, Contact Name, Title, Address, Web Site, Phone
Number, Fax Number, Verified E-mail Address, Employee Size, Revenue size,
SIC Code, Industry Type, NAICS Code, E-mail verification result.

If you are interested, Please let me know your target audience so that I can
send across further information regarding counts, pricing and other details
for your review.

Target audience :

Target Geography :

Target Job Title :

Note: If this is not relevant to you please reply back with your Target
Audience, we have all types of target audience available across the globe.

Appreciate your time and look forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Janet Carr

Marketing Analyst

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'leave
out'

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAOfld2spGJhGizLMpR3TRBTigAAAEAAAACdrlDwUC3xHlWs7m%2BTOZnwBAAAAAA==>