Date:      Sat, 5 Dec 1998 02:46:24 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Opinions on IDE Hard Drives

According to Greg Pavelcak:
> Of course, if your view is that IDE is just not worth it, please
> post as well.

I don't use IDE disks but based on my experience with IBM SCSI drives, I'd
say that their IDE disks are probably good (Deskstar series). It is
basically the same mechanics with a different interface.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #2: Sun Nov  8 01:22:20 CET 1998