Date:      Sat, 1 Aug 1998 11:26:12 +0100
From:      Josef Karthauser <joe@pavilion.net>
To:        Nick Hibma <nick.hibma@jrc.it>
Subject:   Re: NetBSD now has USB ..

On Fri, Jul 31, 1998 at 06:22:05PM +0200, Nick Hibma wrote:
>  > Has anyone progressed on this?  No one mailed me back :(
>
> Guess what I am going to do this weeked?
>
> Nick

Great, keep us informed as to how it's going.. and in the mean time
it's heads down at my end in the land of USB and Cypress microcontrollers
and alas NT(WDM) device drivers.  Bahh, the drivers have to be written under
NT but can't be run because NT has no USB support!  Dualboot NT and 98 is
the only solution.

Joe
--
Josef Karthauser