Date:      Mon, 14 Jul 1997 13:34:39 -0400 (EDT)
From:      cjohnson@netgsi.com (Christopher T. Johnson)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        PLAZAS_CHRISTIAN@COLSTATE.EDU, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Newsletter

> *  An article comparing FreeBSD to other OS's, or unique features
>
>      A comparison of FreeBSD and Linux

Given that I've already started this as a report to some friends, I'd like
to polish it and submit it for consideration.

My question is: How many words can an article be?

	Thanks,
		Chris Johnson
P.S. The first pass is at http://www.netgsi.com/~cjohnson.  It needs
some comments folded into it and it needs to be updated from original
impressions to a more experenced impression.