Date:      Mon, 21 May 2001 23:03:21 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PoPToP (ppntpd)

On 19 May 2001 12:58:47 -0400, in sentex.lists.freebsd.questions you =
wrote:

>Where I can find some HOWTO about running ppntpd ?
>The only thing I find is howtos for RedHat and other linuxes.
>The "poptop" (from freebsd ports) uses ppp (I think) instead of pppd =
like
>it should be (Well, the linux one uses pppd).
>If u don't know a url with HOWTO about that pls explain how should I =
make
>it work propertly (like giving some examples :)).

You might want to consider running mpd-netgraph
(/usr/ports/net/mpd-netgraph).  There is better documentation and it
supports encryption with FreeBSD.  The last time I looked the poptop port
did not handle encryption.

	---Mike
Mike Tancsa  (mdtancsa@sentex.net)	=09
Sentex Communications Corp,   	=09
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
"Given enough time, 100 monkeys on 100 routers=20
could setup a national IP network." (KDW2)