Date:      Fri, 09 Oct 2015 09:38:06 +0200
From:      Miroslav Lachman <000.fbsd@quip.cz>
To:        Steve Wills <swills@FreeBSD.org>, Walter Schwarzenfeld <w.schwarzenfeld@utanet.at>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, gecko@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Firefox + SeaMonkey (gecko browsers) instant crash on some web pages

Steve Wills wrote on 10/08/2015 21:55:
> Just to test, try setting gfx.canvas.azure.backends and
> gfx.content.azure.backends to skia in about:config and see if it still
> crashes.

Hi Steve,

I changed both from cairo to skia. Firefox crashed again on www.mapy.cz
but on next start www.mapy.cz and www.seznam.cz works normally. So this
can be a workaround.

When I entered www.mapy.cz this messages were printed on console but FF
didn't crash

 > firefox

(process:8936): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_slice_set_config: assertion
'sys_page_size == 0' failed
Fontconfig warning: "local.conf", line 1093: saw number, expected matrix
libGL error: Calling driver entry point failed
libGL error: reverting to software direct rendering
libGL error: failed to load driver: vboxvideo
ATTENTION: default value of option force_s3tc_enable overridden by
environment.

Can I use "skia" or does it have some negative impact? (I don't know
what these two settings mean)

Miroslav Lachman