Date:      Sun, 01 Mar 1998 15:39:16 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG, sblee@eeyore.taz.tac.com
Subject:   Re: [sblee@eeyore.taz.tac.com: Re: bulding new versions]

> cal/lib/linux -lXpm -lm -lXext -lXext -lX11  -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/li
b/l
> inux -lXpm -lm -lXext -lXext -lX11
> XFCE.o: Undefined symbol `_fl_set_pixmap_data' referenced from text segment
> XFCE.o: Undefined symbol `_fl_set_button' referenced from text segment
> XFCE.o: Undefined symbol `_fl_set_pixmap_data' referenced from text segment

I assume that this same exact code compiles somewhere else?  I don't
see how it could work with the libraries listed since I don't know of
any fl_foo* functions contained therein.  These look more to me to be
functions internal to XFCE which aren't being built due to some error
in the build process.

					Jordan