Date:      Mon, 1 Apr 2002 02:24:54 -0800
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Please test DHCP 3.0.1 RC8

--P6YfpwaDcfcOCJkJ

  I would like to merge ISC DHCP 3.0.1 RC8 to -STABLE within the next
few weeks.  It is available in -CURRENT now, and I have provided a
tarball for stable users here:

	http://people.FreeBSD.org/~murray/patches/dhcp-stable.tgz

  Simply move your existing /usr/src/sbin/dhclient and
/usr/src/contrib/isc-dhcp directories out of the way, then extract
this archive into /usr/src and build world.

  I'm particularly interested in users that can test the new DDNS
features or otherwise push the limits.  Please email me privately with
any reports (good or bad).

   Thanks,

   - Murray

--P6YfpwaDcfcOCJkJ