Date:      Wed, 26 Dec 2001 23:10:22 +0000
From:      Simon Siemonsma <s.siemonsma@hccnet.nl>
To:        Johann Sharizan <johann@broadpark.no>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Teaching parents UNIX

To me it sounds like you should hide FreeBSD complexities as much as
possible.
Maybe make a password less account and install something like KDE.
It should even be possible to boot directly into a graphical login.
Basically don't explain them FreeBSD, explain them how to use a graphical
userinterface.

Simon Siemonsma