Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 97 19:39:39 -0700
From:      Derek Ruth <druth@3loop9.com>
To:        "Shyh-Donq Yu" <ysd@FreeBSD.csie.NCTU.edu.tw>, "Doug White" <dwhite@riley-net170-164.uoregon.edu>, "Support" <questions@freebsd.org>, "John A. Booth" <john@ulantris.infinop.com>, "David Greenman" <davidg@Root.COM>, "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@freebsd.org>
Subject:   new hard drive installation

I am trying to install a new hard drive in my FreeBSD box. I have
installed it physically in the box, and it reckognizes it at boot up. But
I cannot figure out where to go from there, how do I format, etc...
Please help me. I do not want to replace my previous hard drivew just
supplement it.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Derek Ruth
druth@3loop9.com