Date:      Tue, 12 Dec 2006 20:15:44 +0000
From:      eoghan <eoghanj@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd ORG <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   dbus_enable

Hi
Im seeing some dbus_enable warnings when booting... saying its not
set properly in rc.conf
I dont see these warnings in dmesg though. I assume its coming from
my option:
gnome_enable="YES"

here is the full contents of my /etc/rc.conf

# -- sysinstall generated deltas -- # Wed Jul 19 20:56:08 2006
# Created: Wed Jul 19 20:56:08 2006
# Enable network daemons for user convenience.
# Please make all changes to this file, not to /etc/defaults/rc.conf.
# This file now contains just the overrides from /etc/defaults/rc.conf.
hostname="nathaniel"
ifconfig_rl0="DHCP"
ipv6_enable="YES"
keymap="us.iso"
moused_enable="YES"
sshd_enable="YES"
usbd_enable="YES"
mysql_enable="YES"
webmin_enable="YES"
gdm_enable="YES"
ntpd_enable="YES"
gnome_enable="YES"

Should I have gdm_enable and gnome_enable, or one or the other...
could that be causing the dbus_enable problem?

Thanks
Eoghan